Thursday, May 22, 2008

Subpoena and Underware

This last week has been pretty stressful at work. I have a client facing revocation which is when your on probation and you broke rules so you are facing going back to prison. He broke rules by having a girl move in with him and stuff like that. So I wanted to stay out of the situation but his probation officer decided to subpoena me to testify about stuff that I knew. I was freaking out because I have never had to testify before and I was worried I wasn't going to say the right thing or accidentally lie or something like that. Well I go to the Brown County Jail where it was held today and I sat in the lobby for 1 hour and they ended up not needing me! Talk about a lot of stress for nothing. Well I did get to meet the girl that had moved in with my client. She was in the lobby when I got there talking to the lawyer about the case. She was probably 6 feet tall, quite heavy, prison like tattoos all over her arms, and piercings all over her face. She was very ugly. But you would have to be weird in order to think my client was attractive. She made me really mad because she was telling the lawyer that she didn't have to pitch in with the bills while she was living there because Windows to Work was paying his bills! I almost jumped her then because I wasn't paying for her stupid butt to be living there secretly. Well I hope he gets sent back to prison because I am sick of dealing with this stupid guy.

One of my other clients I have been having trouble getting him motivated to find a job. He has been out since January and hasn't found a job yet which is stupid because everyone else has a job. Anyways I told his PO on Tuesday that I haven't seen him for a few days so she decided to do a surprise visit on him. Well its like 10-10:30am and he's in bed. There is a guy and this guy's baby daughter sleeping on his couch apparently living there! So that guy and his daughter leave while the PO confronts my client. There is beer and liquor bottles all over the apartment and he is probably high on meth. Well client is freaking out and PO decides to leave because client is acting crazy. Well she doesn't have a chance to leave before client hits her and shoves her aside and runs out the door while cutting off his bracelet (probation tracker thing). Since he just woke up he was still wearing his boxers which he slept in. So he was running around the neighborhood in his boxers until one of his friends picked him up and headed out of town. That was on Tuesday and we haven't heard from him since. Hopefully he comes back but who knows.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Haha, I guess you're days are never boring at work :)