Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moving

After about a month of homeownership I have finally decided to actually move into the house! lol I am going to move in tomorrow. The washer and dryer are finally hooked up and we have kitchen appliances. Those are the two things that I have been waiting to happen most of this time. Most of the house is done. The three bedrooms are painted and starting to put stuff in it as well as the living room and bathroom. Matt has been working on the basement setting up his theater room that he is dying to have. Silly guy. The kitchen has been put on hold I guess because apparently we are getting cupboards but it is taking forever for any decisions to be made. Until we get the cupboards we cannot paint or put the new floor down. So hopefully in the next month we will get that all straightened out.
Nothing really else exciting has been happening to the house. After this weekend I should be able to post some new pictures of the house. I just want to get more stuff organized and boxes put away so the pictures are just full of boxes! Soon I will be able to have a party and you all can come and see it!
Have a great Memorial Weekend People!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay for moving in :) We're planning on coming to Green Bay the second week in July for a wedding so we'll get to see it in person then!