Friday, April 4, 2008

Closer to home ownership

Everyday brings Matt and I closer to homeownership. This week we finalized everything with the mortatge loan, that was a big relief. Its such a complicated process and he kept asking for all these tax forms, and W-2's and bank statements and junk. We also took care of the insurance part too. Now we are just waiting to hear from everyone when the closing date is. I am not sure if it will still be April 15th or not. But I hope that it is sooner then later cause I just want to get in there and start making it my own! It will be so exicting to decorate and paint and all the stuff.

My brother has been home the last week and that has been nice though I have been busy working and haven't been able to spend too much time with him. He bought a nice truck the other day that he is going to drive to North Carolina, Fort Bragg. I think he is pretty exicted to be living in America again instead of Germany. It will be nice having him closer! Plus I am going to visit him and check out the beaches on the east coast! Awesome!

Have a great weekend people!

No comments: