We have finally gotten a closing date for our house. It will be next Friday at 10am. I really can't wait for this whole process to be over because it has been really confusing and stressful. Everyone we have been working with tells us different things and its hard keeping it straight. I am starting to get scared about how much money this is going to cost. Hopefully I will be able to make all the payments and stuff!
Our main plan for the house to tottaly clean it right away and gut it. We need to get rid of the floors in the kitchen, bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms. Hopefully we can do that fairly quickly so we can start moving in and start living there. So far the only thing about we have agreed upon with the house is the bed we bought last weekend . . . ya thats kinda werid, but anyways we couldn't even pick out a shower curtain! I have all these visions and he has his visions and we are having troubles combining our visions. My dad said him and my mom couldn't agree on anything with the houses either and they are still together so hopefully thats good news for us! ha ha I think once we get in the house everything will come together.
Get this...Joe reported to North Carolina last week for his new duty station. He was meeting his sargent about which company he would report to and they told him that they would put him with this other one instead of the one he was supposed to go to because they need men right now. Well they are currently in Iraq and only went about 1-2 months ago. So basically they wanted to ship him off to Iraq like tomorrow even though he only got back 5 months ago. They could care less they he just got back. So he does have a choice to accept or deny this but if he denies it he would be put with a different company that could leave anytime. So bascially he is screwed. I don't want him to go back but for certain reasons it might be better for him. Maybe going over seas again will make someone else forget about him and him about her. I can only hope. I am so mean. Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's not mean to think that your brother can do better. Of course, no one wishes he had to go back to Iraq to get that business done with. Crappy situation for him.
But yay for you and your closing date! That's great!
Yay for a closing date! The closing is the easiest part. You just get to sign your name like a hundred times :)
Post a Comment