Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Afraid for my life...what?

So one of my clients that I was talking about in my last blog, his situation totally blew up the last few days. His probation officer told us that he was going to put a warrant out for his arrest because of his threatening comments, thats something they don't mess around with i guess. So I didn't know when he was going to get picked up so Monday and Tuesday at work was a little stressful in case he was going to show up. He called me on Monday but i didn't answer his call. On Tuesday his PO told me that is was report day and he was going to arrest him when he showed up to report. So we are waiting around all day for this to happen. Well it didn't exactly go smoothly. My supervisor called his landlord to inform him of this situation and while we were talking to him the client walked in. So while we waited for him to call us back I called the PO to find out when client was going to come to his office. Well client had told PO that he was deathly ill and wasn't going to make it into the office today. I told him that client wasn't ill but out and about. Meanwhile landlord called us back and then gave the phone to client - bad move cause we didn't want to talk to him until he was in jail. So client was super upset about what we said about the threatening thing and him getting evicted. He ended up saying "F--- it, I'm going back to my old ways and I'll make money how i need to." Then we had to go to a meeting at the job center so we left the office and went there. When I drove into the job center there was client sitting in his car, apparently waiting for me. I was so afraid! How did he know that I was coming here?? I waited for another girl I knew to park her car and walked in with her. As i was approaching the front door he got out of his car and yelled my name and confronted me about what was going on. I tried telling him I had to go inside for a meeting but he asked me who I thought he was threatening and stuff. So I explained to him that I didn't say he was threatening anyone in specific but that he was acting very hostile in the office last Friday. He was upset because his PO was telling him to turn himself in. He ultimately walked away from me. After that I was afraid that he was going to follow me or turn up at my house or whatever. Well I found out he was checked into the jail last night. I was thankful for that. We will go and visit him there tomorrow so hopefully he wont hate me too much and wont 'get' me when he gets out in a few days. Drama Drama Drama! None of my other clients are freaking out like this.

Lets see what else has been going on this week? Well Matt and I found a house but I wont tell you much about it until tomorrow or Friday when it is more certain......................So that thought is to be continued!

2 comments:

Molly Ann said...

That is completely unfair, jerk.

Also, got a ring yet?

And, what are you doing this weekend? Want to hang out when I get back to town?

loveya

Jen said...

Once again I can't believe how crazy your job is. I would be freaking out! I think you should take a self defense class or perhaps try to remember some of those kickboxing moves from gym class way back in the day ;)

I can't wait to hear house details!