Friday, March 21, 2008

And it is the weekend...

I am so thankful for the weekend although it probably wont be that relaxing. This week was super stressful. There is so much going on with work and personal life.
We ended up seeing my client in jail and he had a chance to explain himself. It didn't go too well. He's not exactly angry with us but would rather just get the heck out of Green Bay. So I guess he is moving to Chicago this weekend, which he can't exactly do since he is on probation so we will have to wait and see what happens.
I had to sit in on two interviews at work this week because we are hiring a partner for me. I really don't like the whole interview process when I was going through it. And I really didn't like having to be the interviewer either. I felt bad that I was causing these people stress plus you have to reject some of them and thats hard because you feel they all deserve a chance. At least I don't have to make the final decision.

I don't want to talk about this next thing too much because I feel like its too good to be true and it could still fall through or something. Matt and I did buy a house and the offers were accepted and everything, but it just doesn't seem real until I can walk into it and call it my own. We are having the inspection on Tuesday next week so i think that will be the final thing. It should pass because it doesn't look bad but you still never know! We could be in it as early as April 15th. It depends how early the guy gets out of it. But we are probably going to spend some time fixing it up before we totally move in. I will post pictures and the address after the inspection next week because it will be more for sure after that.

Well I got nothing else to write about at the moment. Have a great weekend and Easter!

No comments: