Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Drama!

So I have these two clients that live next to eachother and client 1 was always telling us that the other was selling drugs but then we thought it was actually client 1 selling the drugs. Client 1 ended up getting evicted and sent to jail for a few days. Well client 1 calls me today saying that Client 2 was brought to jail today because he got his Social security check and ended up quiting his job. So thats why his PO put him in jail I guess. So client 1 says that there are a bunch of people at client 2's house ransaking it. So I'm trying to decide if I should call the police or the po or what. Well the PO is on vacation until next monday. I decided to drive past the house and see whats up. No cars were out front but the front door was wide open. Since I had to go to the house inspection, my supervisor and landlord went over to the house to get who ever was there out and lock the door. Client 2's "girlfriend", her brother, and another couple were all there hanging out waiting for client 2 to get back from jail. Well he is not getting out today so they were going to be waiting awhile. It really took a lot to get them out of the house, they kept making excuses as to why they should stay there. So we don't know whats up with these people, are they his friends, his drug dealers, drug user friends? Who knows, he sure has a lot of explaining to do. While my supervisor was over there today she noticed that client 1's side of the house had been egged! Client 1 stated that he didn't notice and has no idea who could have done it. Ya ok!
These two guys are both nuckel heads. Thats the only way I can describe it! They are both lying and playing these stupid games,. Well I am getting very sick of it. I am going to confront client 2 in jail this week and he better tell me something real.

No comments: